Services for Individuals
"Be yourself in the most vivid way possible."
– MERYL STREEP
Examples of Crossroads Where People Say YES!
to Stepping Forward for Coaching:
- Ready to move from where you are to where you want to be.
- Discovering and/or building your talents, gifts and strengths.
- Facing or leading a significant change.
- Wanting more self-awareness about how to be more effective.
- Being a better manager.
- Building a more productive and collaborative team.
- Discovering and/or building one's talents, gifts & strengths.
- Uncovering & cultivating creative abilities. How do I know what I'm missing?
- Finding the next & best professional opportunity.
- Being more assertive and handling conflict constructively.
- Being a better decision maker.
- Working effectively with a board or oversight body.
- Replacing self sabotage with self-efficacy.
- Begin designing an encore career....that answers the question.
"What do I want to do with the next chapter of my life?"
- Living life in a way I truly align with my beliefs and values.
- Replacing stress & overwhelm with balance, wellness & calm.
Coaching Creates... Wise Action & Achieving Your Goals
"I almost lost key members of my executive team. I knew something needed to change. Colleen helped me see that I was creating the very thing I wanted to avoid….fear, withholding and resentment. Our work together was pivotal. I was able to relinquish some control, delegate and trust more. I even sought feedback from others. The ROI to me and the company is significant."
– JR, President, Manufacturing Company
"Colleen helped me improve in many ways. Be a more effective leader, a stronger communicator, more of a strategic thinker, better at handling of new challenges, working well with change and building my emotional intelligence (EQ)…to name a few."
– SF, CEO
"Through Colleen’s coaching of this first-time manager, I’ve been able to more effectively address issues of productivity, communication and regular feedback with my direct reports."
– CO, Team Lead
"It’s much more difficult to change behaviors without a talented observer/partner to keep you honest and mindful. Colleen’s coaching made all the difference for me."
– CB, Division Chair
"I partner with individuals facing important changes and choices. All of us, at times in our lives, face big decisions and challenges. Or, we get stuck. It can feel like approaching a roundabout and not knowing which road to follow.
Coaching clients at life’s crossroads is a passion for me. Since 1990, I’ve provided over 27,000 hours of coaching to people willing to make themselves and their future a priority."
Coaching Creates, LLC.